Senior Operations Engineer at MealPal
MealPal helps our customers eat intelligently in six countries across four continents. Built with love in NYC, we scope and ship lean features that we can track over time. That data then informs our roadmap to ensure we're spending our time well. Every MealPal employee is also a customer, so we get plenty of feedback.
The Engineering Team:
Based in our NYC HQ and remotely, MealPal Engineering is a small team of smart, hungry, and humble builders. We value pragmatic, friendly engineers that love shipping products and solving novel problems. We build and deliver our product in short iterations, using data and metrics to make the best decisions. We believe in engineering collaboration and quality to deliver the best product to our customers.
We are looking for an Operations Engineer to help us to continue delivering excellence as the company scales. In this role you will lead the design and implementation of MealPal’s infrastructure in Data and Product, with the goal of having stable, secure, and performant systems for all the company.
- Have 4+ years of professional experience working in operations engineering.
- Have experience working in a product engineering team, using modern engineering practices (automated testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery).
- Have experience building and maintaining product & data infrastructure for a scaling application using cloud providers like AWS.
- Have experience in working with observability, monitoring and performance of web applications.
- Empathy for your customers, be they users or co-workers.
- Must love lunch.
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal Account
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Health, Vision, & Dental benefits.
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated Pals across every discipline.