Senior Product Engineer at Paxful
What you'll be doing
- You’ll be the Architect who designs our digital assets exchange platform on both backend and frontend.
- You’ll be the Lifeline for our exchange platform who implements essential components such as the matching engine, orderbook, matching optimization, and other microservices.
- You’ll be the Overseer who leads the DevOps team on the complete life cycle of our exchange platform’s CICD pipeline from staging, testing and production.
- You’ll be the Approver who leads and coordinates the engineering team to deliver a functionable exchange platform.
- You’ll be the Master of the Streets who collaborates with PMs on specific product specs and daily to-dos.
- You’ll be the Blockchain Guru who leads the blockchain integration with several selected mainnets for the exchange platform.
What we are looking for
- Masters or Bachelor degree degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 6 years of hands on experience on combination of Java and Python(or Golang) development
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience on new stack DevOps such as cloud native, k8s, docker, microservices
- At least 3 years of hands on experience on exchange platform core components
- Have a high level understanding of how exchange platform assembled rather than just worked on single component
- Understanding Operating System, Computer Architecture, OS level optimization, DB optimization and modern (web service) system architecture.
What would set you apart
- You worked with native exchanges from ZERO TO ONE, not whitelabeled
- Chain integration guru
- ACM/ICPC competition experience
What we offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursement (personal training, dance classes, etc.)Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support newborn
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with daily catered lunch and dinner
- Thursday happy hours and team outings that you do not want to miss!