Senior QA Automation Engineer at Moda Operandi
- Shortest feedback loop between development and testing
- Build and maintain CI
- Majority of QA team is involved in automation
- Identify and proactively act on technical debt
- Code Reviews between all automation engineers
About the job:
- Develop, architect and inform our native mobile strategy
- Optimize the tests to scale with growing platform
- Establish best code practices
- Optimize current processes to make them more efficient
- Be a ‘quality’ ambassador between product management and developers
- Identify and suggest areas of future work for themselves and their teams.
- Work with software development engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented.
- Experience with Selenium in one or more languages (Java/Python preferred but not required)
- 5+ years of automation development experience
- Experience with building and managing Automation frameworks
- API Testing
- Experience in Linux/Unix, Shell scripting
- Experience with a CI tool (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc)
- Ability to work with source code with multiple branches
- Mentality of “Automation-First” and guide other team members in taking the ‘automate everything’ approach.
What we offer
- Flexible vacation
- Dog-friendly office
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
About the Engineering team
The retail space is one of the most rapidly changing industries today, and Moda stays at the forefront of those moves because of its innovative engineering team. They’re working on some of the biggest advances in tech right now: artificial intelligence, big data analysis, machine learning, and customized, innovative tools. And the entire tech stack is built in-house, using the latest tools and frameworks.
And because Moda is a young startup with a dynamic culture, engineers at the company can have an oversized impact with their work – advancing not only Moda’s technology, but the retail industry as a whole. Engineers aren’t told how they should implement new features — Moda has created a great culture for self-driven experimentation, innovation, and fresh ideas.