In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Work with QA, Engineering Leaders, Developers, and Product teams to establish and improve QA processes and parameters for the team and the company.
- Understand how main features are implemented in our platform's code base and apply that knowledge to create tests procedures and troubleshoot quality issues.
- Anticipate customer usage and troubleshoot problems, thus preventing them from being released to customers.
- Communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences, both technical and non-technical.
- Provide and review detailed QA reports and analysis.
- Help teams focus discussions on risks, issues and challenges during requirement definition and product development.
- Create and promote methods for effective knowledge sharing.
- Regularly identify and lead implementation of improvements that increase effectiveness of their team.
- Consistently find and propose otherwise unanticipated practical opportunities for product, design, or engineering improvements.
- Educate less experienced members of the QA team in QA process and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience testing modern web-based applications
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Track record of delivering high quality softwareExcellent communication skills, used to collaborate both within engineering and across all functions of the company to drive quality and reliability initiatives
- Passion for learning new technologies and developing skills
- Knack for getting things done, whether it be independently or on a team
- Highly reliable, and deeply accountable
- Experience testing similar industry solutions preferred: especially data-driven/complex/customizable enterprise SaaS products within the marketing/advertising/e-commerce or other emerging technology (Artificial Intelligence, etc.) spaces
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through its patented shopper and product matching and the release of Bluecore Communicate™, Bluecore Site™, and Bluecore Advertise™ brands are now able to personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their email, ecommerce and paid media shopping experiences. Bluecore replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow, allowing brands to manage these communications through a single interface. It’s now credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention, lifetime value and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crains, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as listed on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.