Senior QA Engineer
Greater NYC Area
Cherre provides investors, insurers, brokers and other large enterprises with a platform to collect, resolve, and augment real estate data from thousands of public, private, and internal sources. By providing a “single source of truth,” we empower companies to evaluate opportunities and trends faster and more accurately, while saving them millions of dollars in manual data collection and analytics costs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Quality Engineer who is interested in working with a fast-growing team in building industry-leading real estate data services. You will be part of designing and implementing server side services to ingest, organize, analyze, and display real estate data and insight. You will be working in a small team and be a real partner in the design and implementation of all aspects of our product.
- Develop and implement quality control processes
- Design data quality solutions to support ETL processes and data analytics applications
- Drive our data platform and help evolve our technology stack and development best practices
- Develop automated tests of features to meet product requirements
It is Necessary to Have
- BS/MS/PhD in CS or related field
- Strong experience in database technologies and data warehousing
- Strong experience in Python
- Experience with service oriented architecture and good understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, and indexing (experience with Event Sourcing and/or CQRS preferred)
- Hands on experience developing APIs and SDKs
- Hands on experience with BigQuery, PostgreSQL, and large-scale distributed storage and database systems
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and communicate well with both technical and non-technical teams
Strong Candidates Will Have
- Competitive Base Salary
- Range of Healthcare Plans that start day one
- Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Credit
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible Work Schedule
If this opportunity sounds interesting, apply or reach out to our internal talent team. We are happy to tell you more about Cherre: the technology we work with, the problems we solve, the team we are assembling, and the culture we all contribute to. We are excited you are considering working with us and look forward to hearing from you!
“At the top of the mountain we are all snow leopards.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Cherre is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on hiring the best people for the job no matter their race, sex, orientation, nationality, religion, disability, or age.
Read Full Job Description