Senior QA Engineer at Clyde
Clyde is an end-to-end product protection platform that is re-thinking the way retailers increase loyalty and drive revenue, and the way customers manage their purchases. We are tackling the $50B per year extended warranty market and becoming the de facto solution in the space by leveraging an intense focus on product, design, and customer experience. Clyde delivers product protection plans directly to consumers as they shop, owning the relationship from purchase to claim submission to resolution. We know that the relationship between retailers and their customers is far from over after checkout so we’re building products to deliver value at every stage of this relationship.
As a Senior QA Engineer at Clyde you will be responsible for defining and implementing testing strategies and ensuring that Clyde is delivering a consistent and high quality product. You will have the opportunity to build out and mentor a team while working closely with the engineering team to build a culture of quality.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate closely with the Clyde engineering team to ensure that Clyde maintains a culture of quality while innovating and expanding the product
- Design and implement automated testing from square one without being beholden to legacy code
- Hire additional QA engineers and lead a focused QA team
This position reports to Clyde's CTO.
This is the position for you if...
- You have significant professional QA experience working with B2B SaaS/API oriented companies and utilizing various automation tools
- You are excited by the idea of being able to redefine QA processes from scratch according to your own expertise
- You are looking for an opportunity to take on leadership responsibilities by building and mentoring a team
- You are enthusiastic about getting hands on with code to break things and find vulnerabilities
What We Look For
- 5+ years of professional QA Experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience building with automation frameworks like Selenium or Puppeteer
- Experience testing both front-end apps and APIs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice To Have
- Experience integrating automated tests with CI tools like Jenkins and Circle CI
Who are we?
Clyde is a product and design led organization founded in 2017 in NYC by a customer-obsessed team of designers, engineers, operators, and successful former founders. We have partnered with some of the top investors in the world to help us achieve our vision.
Why should you join us?
Clyde is building an incredibly thoughtful suite of products with enormous potential. We are a highly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative team, and we value diversity of all kinds. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. All members of our team will have ample opportunities for professional growth, plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We are building a really exciting company and can’t wait for you to join us.