Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning fintech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’ve doubled in size our first year and doubled the asset classes we serve in our second. As a cloud-based company, we transitioned seamlessly into a socially-distanced workforce in recent months, and with a pace that hasn’t slowed, we’re still hiring and are currently on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our remotely connected team.
SIMON is looking for a Senior QA Engineer with four years of experience. In this role, you’ll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a Senior QA Engineer, you’ll work closely with the Development and Testing team. The ideal candidate would be an independent individual contributor who can understand existing automation test frameworks and has an ability to enhance and implement the same and should also be able to work with other engineers and product managers to support feature-based testing.
· Analysis of current manual test processes to design automation scope and structure.
· Build and implementation of robust automated test suites.
· Integration of automated test suites with the current build and deployment processes.
· Maintenance of automated tests to accommodate changes in system design and architecture.
· Integration of Automation framework with existing tools (JIRA).
· Create/Manage/Utilize Defect workflows with automated test execution.
· Design and publish meaningful metric to support automation test creation and execution.
· Build and implementation of performance test suites.
· Perform all types of testing – Functional. API, Automation, Performance and Load
· 4+ years of experience with QA engineering delivery experience
· 2+ years of delivery within Agile SDLC/teams ideally with CDCI
· Programming experience in Java with focus on behavior driven development (BDD) and test-driven development (TDD) and design patterns, ideally within continuous integration (CDCI)
· Experience with JAVA (micro) services and REST APIs and exposure to Angular front ends
· Agile development approach
· CICD: Maven, Sonar, Git, Teamcity/Jenkins, Docker
· Exposure to banking and/or finance environments preferred
· Testing: Junit, WebdriverIO, Protractor, JMeter or similar
· Development: Basic Java – TDD/BDD testing related
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in the heart of New York City’s Chelsea district.
SIMON Markets is a fast-growing and award-winning FinTech company, on the lookout for smart, collaborative talent to join our team. Originally founded within Goldman Sachs, SIMON Markets LLC spun-out in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions. Our team works to build transparency around complex, risk-managed financial products by way of a single, modern platform. Our platform provides financial advisors with access to dynamic education, a multi-offering Marketplace, and powerful analytics that hasn’t before been available.
By combining state-of-the art technology with the leadership of niche industry experts and an agile start-up mentality, SIMON is well-positioned to reshape our industry. We are leading the way in a space we helped create, we are passionate about pushing boundaries, and we are growing like crazy.
No matter which part of the team you join, there is something interesting to work on. Our front-end team is building out our web and mobile presence using React, Redux, and Webpack along with some very sophisticated data visualizations. Our back-end team is using Scala, Akka, Postgres and other open-source technologies to build a micro-services architecture that can scale to handle our ambitious roadmap. Our quantitative engineering team is researching and building novel financial strategies to widen our competitive advantage. Our dev-ops team is creating a development and production environment with Docker and Kubernetes to keep us nimble.