Senior Quality Assurance Engineer at Lively
An estimated 48 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it – enter Lively. We’re on a mission to empower people to hear better through more affordable, accessible and delightful hearing care.
Lively is a series B company, perfect for anyone eager to make an early impact in something big. We are a unique blend of experts and leaders from Facebook, Amazon, 1stdibs, Lyft, and have assembled a world-class advisory board and audiology team.
Here at Lively, we are a passionate team of highly-driven entrepreneurs, designers, clinicians and technologists creating a best-in-class experience to help solve one of America’s greatest healthcare issues – untreated hearing loss. If you’ve been looking for a high growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute the Lively's QA processes to ensure we catch as many bugs as possible before releasing those in a continuous integration and a continuous deployment environment.
- Collaborate with Lively’s CTO, Engineers, Head of Product and Head of Design in understanding both functional and non-functional requirements
- Manage communication of progress/status to stakeholders
- Log bugs, and track progress and results
- Communicate directly with stakeholders in addition to email/ticketing chain, to ensure timely resolution of identified issues
- Triage bugs and other improvements
- Be the last line of defense to ensure high quality output, and responsible for the last sign off before production release.
- 5+ years working in QA at a software company (startup environment preferred)
- Degree in computer science or relevant software development experience
- Knowledge of manual and automation testing
- Experience in troubleshooting issues and root cause analysis
- Experience in testing website across different device types
- Experience in testing mobile apps
- Good understanding of how browsers work - dev tools, cookies, local storage, incognito, etc.
- A proven track record of delivering high quality and tested software on-time and often
- An open mind, flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with web protocols
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- WFH setup
- Paid time off
- Weekly lunch stipend