Senior React/React Native Engineer at Justworks
Justworks is seeking an experienced frontend engineer to join our mobile team. As a successful candidate, you have demonstrated the ability to build, deploy and maintain large-scale, complex applications. You have worked with customer-facing applications and know how to separate data and functionality as necessary. You understand and use automated testing as a productivity multiplier.
The Mobile team at Justworks provides a different experience for our customers by taking advantage of mobile technology. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, interested in building something meaningful, learning new technologies, and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.What you'll do:
- Work closely with designers and product manager to design and develop functionality that are exposed via our Mobile applications
- Enhance our testing, monitoring and continuous deployment infrastructure
- Communicate and coordinate with other product engineering teams and stakeholders to scope, prioritize and execute projects
- Keep extremely sensitive data compartmentalized and secure
- Mentor and support fellow engineers
- Help define and communicate technical standards and best practices for mobile development
- Minimum of 3 years of professional hands-on experience building customer-facing applications
- Experience with React (React Native is a plus)
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience building an iOS or Android app is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- ElasticSearch, Docker, InfluxDB, Redshift, CircleCI, NagiosDiversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.