At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
DailyPay is looking for talented and motivated engineers with 4+ years of experience as a professional software engineer. DailyPay engineers own entire features in our system. You'll influence the initial specs for the feature, build/modify the backend, write the front-end code to polish it up, and be responsible for ongoing improvements once the feature is deployed.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Own what you build as you architect, test, and refine the DailyPay platform.
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems up and down the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base.
- Prototype, iterate, and deploy updates on a daily basis.
- Be surrounded by smart, highly motivated teammates with decades of experience in the finance, technology, and payroll industries.
- Experience in developing and scaling web applications in Ruby on Rails.
- Successful track record of building and maintaining large, tested, performant codebases.
- Appreciation for a test-driven, code review culture.
- Ability to write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
- 4-year degree in Computer Science preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.