Senior Salesforce Developer at SwagUp
Senior Salesforce Developer - $150K
All great things start small. SwagUp was born in our founder’s mom’s garage 3 years ago with a mission to make swag buying simple and the rest is history! What started as a small idea to create a brand for swag turned into a multi-million dollar technology company that is rapidly expanding.
SwagUp is an API-First platform for creating and distributing high quality branded merchandise. Everyone loves swag, until they are tasked with the logistical nightmare that is procuring and distributing it. We curate the highest quality products and make them accessible through one easy to use platform that can be used company-wide.
Top companies utilize SwagUp technology to automate onboarding processes, client retention, giveaways, new hire gifts, anniversaries, among other use cases.
We are on a mission to streamline and digitize the entire swag supply chain and make it accessible through the most user-friendly interfaces, and we do this all while maintaining a culture of performance and fun. SwagUp is truly a family all working towards a common goal. To the moon!
You Should Have...
- SwagUp is looking for an agile Senior Salesforce Developer with at least 5+ years of experience in Salesforce development.
- An innovative approach to implementing custom solutions in a client-serving role, with exceptional problem solving skills.
- Ability to create custom developments that are highly functional, scalable, and easily maintained.
- Experience managing a team and facilitating the development of cross-functional skills among your team members.
- Understand the importance of a positive user experience!
- A strong decision maker - the ideal candidate will need to have proven success in making timely and informed decisions that keep the organization moving forward!
- You should have extensive experience inside Salesforce, but understand that you will be using Salesforce as a development platform versus a regular CRM
- The Senior Salesforce Developer should be process-driven, self-motivated and detail oriented.
- A proactive approach to identifying bugs and recommending solutions.
- Excellent communication skills with comfortability analyzing and solving complex problems, as well as patience to provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously, while having the flexibility to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed.
- SwagUp is looking for someone who collaborates across teams and with leadership to understand the needs of the business, and be able to create technical design specifications and deliver solutions to enhance the clients’ experience with SwagUp!
- Bilingual fluency in both English and Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Lastly, you should have an architectural mindset - you will need to recommend, design, implement, test and deploy solutions while utilizing various Salesforce architectural components.
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon