Senior Salesforce Developer at Latch
Latch is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to support and enhance the functionality of our growing business applications infrastructure. In this role, you will be responsible for scaling our Salesforce instance to enable rapid growth and business process development. Latch is in an exciting inflection point and you will be a key member of the team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements using Salesforce.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Translating business requirements into well-designed solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products (CPQ, Community & Sales Cloud)
- Participating in technical design sessions; create technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives and goals
- Responsible for matching business process and automation requirements to the capabilities of Salesforce, including, but not limited to, managed and unmanaged packages, complex data model, integration, role hierarchy, sharing and security model
- Provide detailed scope and estimated hours breakdown for assigned tasks
- Partner internally and externally to Integrate Salesforce with adjacent business applications (eg. NetSuite ERP, Marketo, Zendesk, etc..)
- Own the ongoing Salesforce maintenance & improvements
- Provide functional architecture strategy and guidance for all Salesforce rollouts
- Articulate to the stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach
- Set standards and procedures based on industry best practices for design, configuration and development on Salesforce
- SFDC Certified Developer
- SFDC Certified Administrator
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions·
- Experience integrating with external systems via REST/SOAP, Streaming API and ETL solutions
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, or Wrike
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Innovative. The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it.
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed startup building the world’s first complete smart access system. We now boast over 200 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City, and a ten minute walk from CalTrain in SOMA San Francisco.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a competitive health package, and an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers. There is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.
Applicant Privacy Notice