Senior Search Engineer - AI Research
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
You will join our AI Research team developing the cutting edge NLP & information retrieval systems that power AlphaSense Search, Recommendations & Artificial Intelligence. You have a deep understanding of the latest search strategies & frameworks, follow the latest AI research and are driven to apply what you know to real-world applications.
- Develop highly scalable & innovative search and recommendations experiences
- Perform cutting edge research in applications of deep learning to information retrieval
- Work closely with Product Management to translate product requirements into search & NLP algorithms
- Own systems end-to-end including design, code, train, test, deployment and iteration
- Ph.D. or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent from top tier university
- 5+ years working on search or related problems including expertise in Solr or ElasticSearch
- Demonstrated experience benchmarking search relevance in production applications
- Familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch and TensorFlow a plus
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving, debugging and analytical skills