Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations.
As Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/x) you will work cross teams and within the Product and Engineering organization. Furthermore you will ensure that the defined SLOs are met and you'll continuously work on meeting, analyzing and improving the KPIs. In this role you will own the health of our product and ensure a all time available production grade service according to our SLOs.
We are growing fast and need you for our mission to enable a frictionless scalable Development organization! Interested? Read on!YOU...
- ... have a bachelors or masters degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Software Engineering) or a comparable education
- ... have at least 4+ years experience within the SRE domain and 4+ years of experience in software engineering
- ... have an operational experience with large scale distributed systems and have worked with Docker and Kubernetes
- ... are experienced in working with modern cloud monitoring system observability (e.g. Datadog)
- ... are experienced in developing with Java and Spring framework and have experience in relational Databases (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- ... are experienced in writing automations with Bash, Shell, Python and/or Perl in a Linux environment
- ... have strong English verbal and written communication skills
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work