Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
We are looking for an experienced SRE who can help us expand our cloud operations.
The ideal candidates will have 6+ years experience in cloud operations as a Sr. Devops Engineer / SRE. You will have experience creating and operating new cloud services from the ground up and maturing those services for high scale and security.
- Lead the overall design and architecture of cloud services
- Establish delivery, reliability, and deployment process
- Lead in technology selection and development for cloud operations and reliability
- Lead the initiative to a road map for engineering to support growth and scalability as the company increases customers and moves to a multi-product and multi-industry platform
- Lead our path toward cloud governance, cost management, and compliance - including the infrastructure around security
- Partner with Engineering for management / maintenance of a full CI/CD pipeline and deployment, including developer workflows and tooling choices
- Provide training and education to engineering as a whole on infrastructure and internal tooling
- 6+ years experience in cloud architecture / devops
- Must be able to code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Kafka is a must
- Deep experience with infrastructure management tools (Terraform, Ansible, etc. )
- Significant container orchestration experience (K8s, Nomad, etc.)
- Extensive AWS(preferred) / GCP / Azure experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience leading organizations to achieve ISO 2700.1 and SOC2 Type 2 certifications
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!