Senior Software Developer at Outcome Health
About Outcome Health
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with expertise building modern web applications using Python. You will joining a team responsible for building software and data products designed to simplify, elevate, and automate our point of care advertising operations and set the industry-standard for campaign scoping, delivery, and measurement.
- 2+ years experience specifically using Python and Django to build web applications
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- Experience with Continuous integration, Unit Testing, Pair Programming, and Git
- Strong comfort-level using docker and docker-compose
- Prior experience with front-end development using Angular framework
- Experience iterating on products quickly and effectively by engaging directly with stakeholders to gather requirements and solicit feedback
Outcome Health provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.