Senior Software Development Engineer in Test - Engagement
Peloton's test engineering team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) to work with our e-commerce and user experience teams. We believe quality starts early and that it’s every team member’s responsibility to ship high-quality products. You will work closely with developers and product owners, helping teams cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for great user experience while assisting teams with software testing practices.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with test automation for user-facing mobile, and web applications.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts with any OO languages (Java, Ruby, Android)
- Solid understanding of Git
- Experience owing product quality by defining a strong test and rollout plans
- Experience A/B testing releases
- Experience collaborating with developers on test automation scenarios
- Experience with performance and load testing
- Experience interacting with a REST APIs
- Experience working with CI tools like Jenkins and CircleCI
- Experience working with cross-functional agile teams
- Ability to make decisions based on data and heuristics
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Provide quality expertise on early stages of the projects (feature kickoffs and stories breakdowns)
- Help the team to analyze edge cases and identify test coverage
- Work with developers and product owners to create and maintain test automation for our web products
- Work with development teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience with several platforms (iOS, Android) and setting up test pipelines for them
- Have worked in a product that had localization in its core
- Have worked with visual regression testing
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.