Senior Software Development Engineer at CredSimple
ABOUT THE JOB:
You will be responsible for contributing to the development of products and engineering solutions. A Sr SDE is also responsible for the technical direction of engineering efforts as well as design choices for software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms.
The outcomes we're looking for:
- Contribute to the design, specifications and estimating of engineering projects
- Execute code (outside of code review) independently
- Develop stable software that satisfies complex product requirements as well as meeting architectural specifications
- Maintain high levels of code test coverage while delivering clean concise and understandable code
- Provide constructive feedback on architectural designs and peer code reviews
- Independent worker: Need to be able to communicate but also work independently
- Cross-team collaboration: Collaborate across teams including but not limited to Engineering, Operations, and Client Success
- Curiosity and drive: Demonstrate curiosity and a well-developed drive to find answers to questions that are currently being asked or haven’t yet been asked
- Excellent communicator:Your code should not be the only thing that speaks for your work
- 4+ years professional software development experience
- Experience with AWS
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL or other (O)RDBMS
- Comfortable developing for/in a unix environment (regardless of distribution)
- Experience in software and systems architecture
- Outstanding coding skills, knowledge of patterns and best practices in software engineering
- A commitment to test driven development.
- Self-directed, seek responsibility, and strive for excellence
CredSimple is a New York-based startup laser-focused on improving healthcare infrastructure with revolutionary technology.Instead of conducting a series of manual steps built on tedious data-entry, our platform automates the credentialing process and streamlines it from a three-month period to a matter of days. We’re in it to have a profound, long-term impact and fundamentally change the way this critical part of the U.S. healthcare system works.
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Development Engineer. You’ll join a talented and passionate team who enjoy solving tough problems and improving the healthcare industry. We believe in supporting both personal and professional growth. That means we pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, and highly encourage learning.