Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
At Unqork as we create the ultimate no code solution for application development, robust test automation for the platform is an absolute must. This entails building streamlined infrastructure with continuous automated testing to ensure that every new development is thoroughly vetted before ever being merged to our code base. We’re looking for someone to be a key contributor in our efforts to do just that.
The ideal candidate would be a proven developer with sound fundamentals and the ability to not only design, document, and automate tests but also to set up frameworks alongside architecting automation infrastructure. They should be curious, self-driven, up-to-date with modern technologies/methodologies, and able to independently solve technical issues. Must have knowledge of best practices for the full software development cycle (SDLC) and thoroughly understand QA/testing’s role within such.
- Work with QA and Engineering team to maintain, improve, and create scalable automated test frameworks for the Unqork platform
- Have a central hand in company automation design and development
- Work with the Devops team to create and maintain common services such as CI/CD pipelines
- Execute end to end & regression testing and provide feedback to the relevant teams on quality status
- Identify and test functional edge cases outside of expected workflow
- Define & incorporate automated test strategies into delivery process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in similar roles
- Experience with Selenium & Webdriver
- Expertise in functional and API level testing
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle, and processes
- Strong background in designing and creating automation frameworks and test suites
- Experience in extending existing test frameworks for web services
- Experience with CI/CD paradigms, monitoring and alerting using Bitbucket/Jenkins
- Intermediate Git experience: blame, interactive rebase, log tracing for specific file sets, etc.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Experience with macOS or Linux based system tooling
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.