Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is staffing a full stack New Markets development team in New York City. True to the Affirm mission of delivering honest financial products that improve lives, the New Markets team is broadening Affirm’s impact by expanding into financial markets beyond retail lending in the US. This encompasses both new financial product types, such as savings accounts, as well as scaling our retail lending product internationally.
The team has several exciting projects to prove viability in new financial markets, with an eye towards scaling successful launches when they find traction. We are looking for Senior Android Engineer to help us build, launch, and validate new products.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with our product and design team to build innovative consumer financial products for the Android platform
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques
- Enhance our existing platform for an optimal mobile experience
- Collaborate with engineers across our SF and NYC offices.
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to change consumer banking for the better
- A track record and obsession for shipping exceptional native mobile user experiences on the Android platform
- Experience designing mobile optimized APIs and backend systems
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
Read Full Job Description