Senior Software Engineer- API Development at Peloton
At Peloton, we view Platform as a Product. A great platform unlocks speed of development and continuous learning. It allows us to scale and enables our engineers to maximize attention on new features and capabilities, instead of working on building and managing infrastructure.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is excited about developing scalable apis in GoLang and extending our developer platform. Come join our expanding Developer Experience (DevX) group and build new backend infrastructure, develop apis, and work on a frontend developer portal.
Come work at Peloton and help build the best engineering experiences in the tech industry.What you’ll do
- Design scalable software architectures and develop easy to use and extensible apis, services and serverless applications
- Promote sound engineering practices, drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Collaborate with others on planning, drive technical strategy, write design docs and work on roadmaps.
- Be a part of a positive and inclusive culture that is hyper-focused on solving developer challenges during hyper-growth.
- You will work with technologies like Golang, Java, Python, Kubernetes
- You have a passion for software architecture and are motivated to stay current with the latest frameworks
- You have strong coding/debugging abilities. You are proficient in one or more languages such as GoLang.
- You are experienced with unit, regression, and performance test frameworks, and setting up CI pipelines.
- Comfortable working with cloud services and around infrastructure
- You possess an agile mindset and embrace iterative design.
- You collaborate well with engineering managers, product managers, designers, and other developers. You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.