Senior Software Engineer - Application Integration
Bloomberg has a reputation for providing the most accurate, comprehensive, and valuable financial information. Whether pulling together a PowerPoint presentation for management or manipulating a financial model in Excel, our clients interact with Bloomberg’s data in their workflow. Our job is to not only make that possible, but to make it as easy as possible.
Who are we? Bloomberg’s Application Integration team. We do what our name implies – we streamline our client’s workflow by combining Bloomberg visual tools and data functions with Microsoft Office products (desktop and cloud). For example, when a stock price changes, so does the chart, presentation, and proposal our client created – automatically!
Where do you come in? You’ll bring your technical expertise and curiosity to help build the next generation cross platform and cloud based applications for Microsoft Office.
We’ll trust you to:
- Analyze business requirements, collaborate with internal development groups, and design & build compelling user interfaces that bring the power of Bloomberg to our global client-base
- Create innovative services and solutions on MacOS, iOS, Android, and Windows
- Take ownership of projects while collaborating with us, your teammates, following an agile and test-driven approach
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years of designing and building successful customer facing applications
- Strong knowledge of OOD/OOP, algorithms/data structures, software development principles, Agile methodologies, modern design patterns, TDD, and service oriented architecture
We'd love to see:
- Familiarity with Cloud Services (Azure/AWS)
- Experience with C#/ASP.NET
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
If this sounds like you, apply! We’ll get in touch if we think you’re a good match and get started with a technical phone interview. If that goes well, we’ll invite you onsite to meet our team and of course, demo the products you’ll work on.