Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqork’s drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As a senior engineer on the Create team at Unqork, you will build features to empower creators with speed & confidence to seamlessly build high-quality complex applications. You’ll play a critical role in helping to design, build, and own an industry-changing product.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features to evolve the Unqork platform
- Partner with product managers to identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact the customer experience
- Participate in planning sprints, managing priorities, and in the day-to-day processes of your team
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals
Who you are:
- You are excited to join a cross-functional team in a collaborative environment
- You are resourceful and pragmatic in your approach to engineering
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You are never done learning and seek opportunities to continuously hone your craft
- You are up to speed on industry best practices and eager to spread your knowledge
- You strive to architect elegant solutions to otherwise complicated problems
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of engineering experience
- 4+ years of experience building applications in React
- Experience collaborating with product managers, resulting in a successful track record of releasing quality, adopted software
- SaaS startup experience
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Experience with GraphQL
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.