We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to join our Developer Experience (DX) team. We build the foundational developer tools relied on by hundreds of developers to build software at Peloton. You will join a team where everyone shares a common interest in unlocking developer productivity by building tools to allow engineers to discover information more easily, build code or infrastructure at the touch of a button, and manage mobile apps, web sites, backend services, and data pipelines with minimal toil. This is especially important as Peloton plans to scale out 100-fold over the next few years.
Our team's mission is to create the best developer experience in the tech industry for the entire spectrum of Peloton's technology: IoT, firmware, web, apps, backend, messaging, content, data, and machine learning. We are responsible for Peloton's developer portal and tooling for source code management, continuous integration (CI), documentation as code (TechDocs), and Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC). You will engage with peers and internal customers to understand how our developer portal and tooling make the lives of fellow engineers faster and easier-- across this entire infra chain. You will work with the latest open source technology, making contributions of your own to open source projects, and presenting at industry conferences.What You'll Do
- Build a developer portal enabling self-service/touch-button application launches and simplifying CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure deployments
- Work with tools like Typescript, React, Redux, and styled-components
- Work daily in an agile environment with peers and product owners to scope, develop and deliver composable and scalable frontend components
- Be a part of a positive and inclusive culture that is hyper-focused on improving the developer experiences at Peloton.
- A passion for the entire tech stack, from frontend to back
- Are motivated to stay current with the latest front end packages and frameworks
- Have a passion for building composable and portable frontend components
- Possess an agile mindset and embrace iterative design
- Are experienced with unit, regression, and performance test frameworks.
- Collaborate well with engineering managers, product managers, designers, and other developers. You are intrigued by bringing the ideas of Martin Fowler and others to reality at-scale
As an added plus you are interested in working with CNCF's Backstage project--as an implementer and contributor--especially in taking this to the next level for IaC.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.