Senior Software Engineer, Front End
We’re building, from the ground up, a technology-driven trading platform for alternative assets, previously only accessible to the largest institutional investors.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Front End, driven to solve hard problems in novel, elegant ways, and grow highly scalable systems. As such, you play a key role in shaping our team, our roadmap and our technical strategy. You work daily with fellow data and software engineers to enhance our platform, bringing high quality investment opportunities to investors.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Set technical direction for front end development, introducing patterns to make development simple, fast, and maintainable
- Work with designers to ensure a seamless and joyful user experience
- Build high-availability and security into our core architecture to ensure we deliver a robust, fast end-to-end experience for our investors
- Rapidly scale Cadre’s marketplace, as we aggressively grow both our investor base and the number and types of assets we manage
- Design and implement our financial and transactional systems to power seamless funding and cash distribution events
- Build data-centric services to maximize market analysis efficiency, and deliver market insights
- Write modular, high-quality code while actively engaging in peer code reviews
- Experience partnering with design teams to translate design systems into code that can be used and extended by other engineers
- A strong understanding of OOP and CS fundamentals, including algorithms and data structures
- A passion for engineering and a sense of ownership of your code and outcomes
- Experience with front end unit testing, end-to-end test automation, continuous integration, and deployment
- Experience with Agile software development methods
- Great written and verbal communication skills, comfortable discussing technical problems with peers
- Self-starter, thriving in a startup environment
OUR TECH STACK
Cadre runs a robust stack (React + Redux, Django, PostgreSQL), continuously integrated with zero-downtime deployments (Ansible, Packer) on AWS.
The majority of our time is spent in that environment, but our goal is to always utilize the best tool for the job: you’ll be working with members of our team to keep refining our toolset.
- Our biggest asset? Our team members and culture: join a fun and driven environment to work with, learn from, and mentor some of the brightest engineers in the industry, equally intent on building a great business as on celebrating each victory.
- 401(K), meaningful equity, 100% of Healthcare premium coverage and unlimited PTO
- Amazing office space in the heart of SoHo with fully stocked kitchen
Interested? To hear more, please send your resume over. Feel free to provide anything else that you think is relevant (e.g. link to Github, etc).