Senior Software Engineer - Front End
We’re building a best-in-class consumer brand and are looking for a developer who has both an interest in customer experience and the ability to execute on those ideas.
You will partner with our product, design, and marketing teams to bring our customer touch points to life and will be responsible for sound technical execution of web projects through hands-on development, quality-assurance, and prototyping. You will report directly to an Engineering Manager in our NYC HQ.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Product and Design to build interfaces in React
- Deliver a high-quality customer experience by maintaining focus on interface details
- Work with Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
- Implement and own testing frameworks for all web products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of experience
- Command of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Proficiency with Git
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Competitive compensation and equity in the business
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Easy access to work - across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains, and around the block from the F and M
- Commuter benefits
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
We continuously strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.