Senior Software Engineer - Frontend - NYC at Kustomer
Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
You'll be responsible for:
- Architecting and building applications with React
- Working with product and design to creatively solve complex problems
- Driving conversations for conceptualizing new interfaces and solutions
- Owning pushing the team towards the best working practices in the JS community
- Contributing to the growth of other members of the team
- Ensuring implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- 5+ years experience
- ES6: You’re knowledgeable and up to date with the latest ECMA standards.
- React: You think in components and are familiar with Redux and immutable structures. (Experience in other client-side frameworks/libraries is also acceptable)
- UX/Product: You sweat the details to deliver a high-quality user experience.
- You have experience with the following: webpack, Babel, ESLint, Prettier, seamless-immutable, Jest, Storybook and Draft.js or similar tools and frameworks
- Performance knowledge
- Nice to haves:
- You are up-to-date with web infrastructure: CDNs, HTTP/2, Brotli, etc.
- You’re familiar with TypeScript
- You have worked with state management and design patterns
- You’ve worked with other client-side frameworks/libraries (e.g. Vue.js, Angular, Backbone.js, etc.)
- You’re familiar with Node.
- You’ve worked with and built RESTful APIs.
- Knowledgeable of advanced Chrome DevTools features, specifically around performance:
- Experience with continuous deployment
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: