Senior Software Engineer: Frontend UI/UX (E-commerce) at Peloton
You will be a senior engineer on the team that creates and expands Peloton’s e-commerce presence on the web. You and your team will be working to implement rich user experiences performantly and at scale, for our web users.
Our team is looking for senior engineers who are excited about developing elegant, interactive websites using the latest frontend web technologies.IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Work with tools like Typescript, React, Redux, and styled-components
- Work closely with our design team to deliver composable and scalable React components
- Work within an agile development environment with peer engineers on a daily basis to scope, develop and deliver a software experience that realizes the product strategy
- Be a part of a positive and inclusive culture that is hyper-focused on cultivating engineer growth and learning
- Be a part of the team working to bring scalability and reusability to the design and component creation
- Experience in mentoring team members and leading small teams
- A passion for building consumer-facing websites
- An expert understanding of industry best practices and web standards.
- 6+ years of web development experience
- A strong motivation to keep up to date with the latest front end packages and frameworks
- A passion for building composable and portable React components
- An expert level of knowledge with CSS and CSS in JS
- Strong appreciation for Smart UI’s and design
- Experience building component based UIs
- An agile mindset that embraces iterative design.
- Experience configuring Webpack, Storybook, unit testing frameworks, and other build tools for your teams.
- Experience delivering products collaborating with Design, UX, Project Management, and Product Management.
- Have helped contribute to or have worked in a design system or UI kit
- Have public Github Project(s) or contribute to open source communities
- Have worked in full stack frameworks like Next.js
- Have worked in a Test Driven Development environment
- Have continuous build experience in an Agile Environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.