WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is an advertising technology company with a three-sided marketplace that allows consumers to receive earned or allocated funds via digital gift cards. Our commercial partners offer Prizeout as a withdrawal or disbursement method, while brands can digitally advertise and acquire new customers through Prizeout ad campaigns.
Do you love doing something that has never been done before, even if it is not easy? Do you strive to master what you do? Do you think about data before making decisions and often find yourself asking your teammates to glance at something before you send it out? Do you love trivia or corn hole games? If you answered yes to most of these questions, then Prizeout may be the place for you. We have built a team that that thrives in fast-changing environment and that always aims for the best solution. We cross the finish line together and enjoy the ride at each step of the way.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As a Senior Software Engineer (Front end) at Prizeout, you will work to build amazing products. Your work will touch all aspects of our code as we work to build cohesive user experiences across all our different consumers and touchpoints. The ideal candidate will enjoy working closely with product and creating easy to use applications, while leaving behind scalable and maintainable code for others on the team to work on.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work primarily with the engineering and product teams on coding the front end of our product
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Identify potential areas of improvement in existing systems and make suggestions for improvements
- Contribute to the front-end user experience, UI architecture, and data structures
- Build systems quickly while also designing systems that scale as our company does
- Solve complex problems with the end user’s needs always in mind
- Collaborate with other engineers, product team members, designers, and data scientists to accomplish goals and deliver on timelines
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5 years of frontend development experience working in Agile methodologies
- Experience with a client-side application library or framework such as Angular, React or Vue
- An eye for design and acute attention to detail are encouraged (albeit not required)
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with product
- Must be willing to work full-time in New York City; this is not a remote role
Read Full Job Description