WHO WE ARE:
Here on the Product Engineering team we build products and features that motivate our Members to become the best version of themselves every day. We work closely together to come up with creative ways to improve the member experience. Ideas here go as far as you can take them. And we still have a lot further to go to connect the world through fitness.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work within an agile development environment to scope, develop and deliver a software experience that realizes the Peloton Digital product strategy on Web
- Gain experience working with tools like Typescript, React, Redux, and styled-components
- Write code within a monorepo structure shared by multiple teams, including React Native apps
- Build pages and components with attention to detail that are accessible, have pixel-perfect accuracy, and seamless transitions
- Write high quality code in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment that is continuously integrated (CI) and shipped to production multiple times a week
- Be a proponent for technical initiatives that improve reliability, performance, quality, and maintainability of the architecture
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Program Managers to scope, define, and prioritize the team’s projects
- Investigate potential technical solutions/tools and integrate them into our stack
- Own features/projects, drive technical decisions, and develop leadership skills
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are passionate about building intuitive, accessible, and modern experiences
- You have a track record of seeing things from conception all the way through to delivery
- You are good at listening to others and communicating different perspectives
- You care about being in an inclusive environment, respecting others, and making them feel welcome
Please note: This is a full-time position that will be remote initially (due to COVID-19) and based in our New York City HQ once safe to re-open the office.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.