Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack at Unqork
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors, while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
The Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack’s responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with team and leverage experience engineering SaaS products to collaborate planning the product roadmap, sprint planning, and standups;
- Utilize computer science or computer engineering education and software engineering experience in React.js, and Node.js to build out the front-end user interface and complex business logic for the Unqork Platform;
- Utilize computer science education and software engineering experience to engineer new components and features that give Unqork’s end-users the capability to build dynamic enterprise applications with drag-and-drop functionality and without the need to code themselves;
- Leverage deep understanding of computer science from university and professional experience to continue to improve (and add to) our flexible, world-class integration capabilities;
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption; Fix bugs and maintain existing services and tools
What we're looking for:
- Must have four years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Software development experience including, but not limited to, Node.js, React.js and MongoDB.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.