Senior Software Engineer - Fullstack, CustOps Engineering at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for an experienced web developer to join the CustOps Engineering team. This team works with Customer Operations to create applications, services and integrations that allows us to better support our customers.
You will report to the CustOps Engineering Team Lead in our New York City headquarters.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if and when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Develop and maintain web applications and services used by advisors and support staff
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and product owners to create a user-focused experience
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, and writing beautiful, readable code)
- Encourage the technical growth of your team and teammates
- Keep our product updated with the latest technologies
- Build end-to-end projects and features
- Experience developing web applications and user interfaces using
- Experience integrating 3rd party services using APIs and facades
- An understanding of best practices across software lifecycle, from development to deployment and testing
- Experience with Single Page Application development
- A sincere commitment to creating readable and dependable code
- 5+ years of experience preferred
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.