Senior Software Engineer - iOS - New York Hub at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:33 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, August 5, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or in our New York City office - it’s up to you.
We’re looking for a talented, creative and driven Senior Software Engineer to join a new team designing and building on our latest cloud software product, MyVeeva for Patients: a mobile and web application that enables patients, doctors and clinical research coordinators to collaborate remotely, with advanced audio and video capabilities, and reduces the need for in-person visits.
You will be part of a high-profile, high-impact team that will change the face of clinical trials – making it safer and more convenient for patients to participate.
What You'll Do
- Build a new iOS application from scratch alongside our web development and backend teams.
- Work with the team to evolve a modern GraphQL based API.
- Develop easy-to-use technology of patients and healthcare providers who have varying degrees of experience with technology.
- Utilize cloud-based services and APIs to provide a seamless experience for patients and research sites
- Engage with cross-functional teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions for customers to deliver immediate value
- 5+ years of hands-on engineering experience in consumer and/or enterprise software
- Experience with iOS application development
- Experience deploying to the Apple app store
- Experience with Swift/Objective-C
- Experience with both enterprise and consumer-facing applications
- Experience working in an agile development process
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Veeva Announces MyVeeva to Enable Patient-centric Clinical Trials
Nice to Have
- Experience across the full tech stack- Mobile/UI/Backend/Integration
- Experience with patient-facing or clinical trial or life sciences software, and/or HIPAA are nice to have.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]