Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
At Ro, you will build technology to help people become a healthier version of themselves, give medical control back to our members, and power our increasingly complex operations.
As a Software Engineer on the brand new Mobile Team, you’ll build a future of mobile function at Ro from the ground up enabling Ro to expand medical care access to millions of Americans. Your work will be seen by and directly impact all of Ro’s members and will be integral to Ro’s success. You’ll do much more than just write code - you'll get to define our mobile architecture, engineering culture, processes, and best practices.
What You'll Do
- Build the mobile face of our company.
- Drive technology and design decisions to deliver fast, usable and secure applications at scale.
- Collaborate with partner teams to integrate with Ro's platform infrastructure.
- Serve as mentor and leader to other engineers on the team.
- Partner with product and engineering leads to define problems, opportunities, and success metrics.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience working in agile development teams building scaled software applications
- Track record of delivering efficient software solutions that respond to complex problems.
- Clear communication around technical concepts and ideas and the ability to collaborate with engineering and other parts of the organization.
Benefits + Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee + tea
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.