Founded in 2014, Even Financial is a B2B fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. As the leading search, comparison, and recommendation engine for financial services, Even seamlessly bridges financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion and The Penny Hoarder) via its simple yet robust API. Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, fully customizable, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security at scale. Even’s investors are leading financial services firms and VCs, including American Express Ventures, Canaan Partners, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Greatpoint Ventures, Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures. Even placed in the Top 50 of the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, awarded to the fastest growing tech companies in the world, and has originated over $3B in credit to date.
Even Financial has partnered with the top Financial Service companies to leverage Big Data and Machine Learning to surface the richest, most comprehensive list of Financial Services personalized to the consumer. Loans, Credit Cards, Life Insurance, and Mortgages are just the beginning.
Day to Day:
- Contribute to a collaborative code base with other team members.
- Write and provide feedback on Request for Comments (RFCs) for new features in our collaborative design process.
- Author and document re-usable components inside a React application (React/Redux).
- Build server-side services and API endpoints using Node and NestJS.
- Build tools and new features to help our partners manage campaigns, contracts, reporting and analytics.
- Ask important questions, speak candidly, and try to move the needle every single day.
You may be a fit if you have:
- 5+ years software engineering experience.
- Experience with at least one of the following tools: NPM, Yarn, Babel, Webpack, Grunt (nice to have, but by no means required!).
- Comfortable in a modern Frontend Framework, such as React or Vue.
- Experience building and consuming REST API endpoints.
- Replicate a component from a visual mock and color palette.
- Experience working on server-side applications with Node.js and Express.
- Meticulous attention to detail, in both your own work and when reviewing others'.
- Write unit tests for production code, and understand how to achieve good coverage.
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision packages + life and disability insurance
401K retirement plans
Company paid holidays
Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.