Senior Software Engineer, Marketing IT at Peloton
We are looking for an extremely talented Senior Software Engineer to join our newly established Marketing IT Team. You will ultimately be part of a global agile group that is responsible for developing best in class marketing software. The position will require a candidate to design, develop, maintain, and scale Peloton’s core products and features.
- Being a hands-on contributor is a key responsibility in this role
- Design, develop, maintain, and scale Peloton’s Marketing IT systems and services
- Participate in operational design and code review
- Develop one or more major areas of Peloton's Marketing IT stack
- Find creative, elegant and maintainable solutions to complex problems
- A good team player, works, and communicates well with others
- Advocate best practices (unit/automation testing, code reviews, code quality, etc.)
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our core applications, features, process and business
- Minimum of 5+ years of software development experience
- Minimum of 3+ working with SQL and/or NoSQL databases, including MySQL, Redshift, SQL Server.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Proven technical knowledge of marketing, marketing platforms and point system solutions, demand generation, and lead management.
- Expert admin level experience of Marketing Automation Systems (Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Simon Data), Website Systems (Drift, ON24, Optimizely, Clearbit, etc.)
- Experience designing, estimating, and implementing complex systems
- Proven understanding of software development best practices and design patterns
- Experience working in an agile environment that follows Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Knowledge of data management, business intelligence methodologies, and OLAP tools highly desired.
- Must be able to work independently and apply good judgment.
- Must be able to work within a team both as a leader and as a team member.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.