About the Role
You will be part of a core engineering team building the world’s most robust lending platform to connect Investors with borrowers. You’ll own feature development from conception and design to end-to-end testing to deployment. You’ll focus on the robustness of the codebase, the aesthetics of the user’s experience, and the performance of our mobile app. You’ll build out and iterate on strategies for mobile: testing, user metrics, marketing, security, and automation. As a Senior Engineer on the team, you will mentor other engineers on the team and help us establish best standards and practices to scale our team and technology.
What you'll need:
- 5-7 years of overall development experience
- 2+ years of experience with and expert knowledge of React Native
- 4+ years of experience with mobile development
- Experience building out performant and scalable mobile software architecture
- Experience working collaboratively with Design, Product, and Engineering to translate UX/UI designs into reusable, scalable components
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment tools
- Experience with mobile analytics, A/B testing, test driven development
- Good design sensibilities
Bonus points for:
- Experience with mobile app security testing
- redux-saga, redux-persist, redux-form, react-native-navigation
- Experience with native Android (Java/Kotlin) and/or iOS (Swift/Objective-C) experience a big plus
- Interactive chatbot development experience
- App theming, Animation, Styled ComponentsData visualization, SVG, d3
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, 401(k) match, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites in our work hard/play hard culture. We're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown, our building is close to most major subway lines.
Read Full Job Description