WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Partnerships team envisions Braze to be a fully integratable platform empowering brands, technology partners, and internalBraze stakeholders, to build more sophisticated and personalized experiences.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help us tackle significant engineering challenges, such as: building systems that support partner onboarding, integration and metric collection, building internal framework that provide no code/low code solutions so that other product teams can build internal tools quickly, increase Braze’s competitive edge by solving integration problems for partner categories by solving for patterns as opposed to solving for problems.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of full stack development experience
- Experienced technical leader
- Strong understanding of design, data structures and algorithms
- A self starter with great communication and organizational skills and will have worked in a team environment before
- Professional experience building software at scale
- Professional experience with one or more of: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, React, Go, SQL and NoSQL databases, microservice architecture, distributed systems, API design/monitoring/best practices, experience building no code/low code frontend frameworks
- Experience with agile processes
- Passionate about customer experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.