WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Partnerships team envisions Braze to be a fully integratable platform empowering brands, technology partners, and internalBraze stakeholders, to build more sophisticated and personalized experiences.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help us tackle significant engineering challenges, such as: building systems that support partner onboarding, integration and metric collection, building internal framework that provide no code/low code solutions so that other product teams can build internal tools quickly, increase Braze’s competitive edge by solving integration problems for partner categories by solving for patterns as opposed to solving for problems.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of full stack development experience
- Experienced technical leader
- Strong understanding of design, data structures and algorithms
- A self starter with great communication and organizational skills and will have worked in a team environment before
- Professional experience building software at scale
- Professional experience with one or more of: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, React, Go, SQL and NoSQL databases, microservice architecture, distributed systems, API design/monitoring/best practices, experience building no code/low code frontend frameworks
- Experience with agile processes
- Passionate about customer experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.