Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Engineering Manager in Manage Camp at Unqork.
- As an engineer in the Manage camp you will help customers organize and navigate their applications on the Unqork platform.
- You will work within the team to create new products, give direction on how to improve existing services, and get exposure to learning an industry-changing platform.
- Advocate for technical excellence and provide technical guidance on your team.
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features to evolve the Unqork platform.
- Partner with other engineers, product managers, QA, and Design to identify relevant opportunities, and design solutions that positively improve the end-user experience.
- Participate in planning a product roadmap and managing priorities.
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals.
- 5+ years of full-stack engineering experience.
- Experience steering projects of increasing scope and complexity.
- Integrate Role-based Access Control (RBAC) into an application.
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.