Senior Software Engineer - Team Lead - Product
Greater NYC Area
Domio's focus is to provide our guests with an incredible experience in dynamic locations powered by world class engineering and hospitality.
As a Senior Software Engineer - Team Lead you will working alongside our product team to unify the Domio brand, cultivate Domio's booking and guest in-home experience, and consolidate our operational systems. You will have a lot of autonomy and influence on the technical direction and the ability to work on greenfield projects.
At Domio You Will:
- Work closely with our product and design team to build Domio's direct booking experience and drive user happiness and retention.
- Lead and architect our operational systems and building out direct booking experience including guest communications, retention programs.
- Grow as a technical leader, mentor junior engineers, and teach industry-wide best practices.
- Work on greenfield projects, staying flexible to changes in the fast-paced industry. You'll research, identify, and prototype new tools to automate manual functions within Domio.
Who You Are:
- You're an experienced Senior Architect with 4+ years of industry experience designing and building production ready applications end to end.
- You have experience shipping user-facing projects with multiple dependencies across technical and non-technical teams.
- You're familiar with full stack technologies including Node.js, Postgres, Python (or similar), and can learn anything you don't already know to get the job done.
- Experience in a high-paced, high-growth environment working with urgency under deadlines and milestones.
- You have a startup mentality of getting things done - you're a self-starter that stays flexible to changes and has a positive attitude toward building a world-class company from scratch.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience.
- Ability and desire to work with a team and mentor junior engineers, while pushing our culture forward.
- You are able to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have experience leading a small team of engineers and are comfortable with approximately 60/40 split between IC work and people management.
- Python / Flask
- Google Cloud Platform
Read Full Job Description