Senior Software Engineer, Test Infrastructure at Peloton
The Test Infrastructure team develops and maintains high quality automated testing platforms across Engineering. As a Senior Software Engineer on the Test Infrastructure team, you’ll drive the technical direction for the tools and testing patterns essential for our engineering teams across disciplines and across the stack, and be an evangelist for best testing practices. You will evaluate technical tradeoffs and push for the best user experience to confidently test & release application code multiple times a day. If this interests you, we invite you to keep reading further to determine if this could potentially be a strong mutual fit!
- Propose and design larger scope architectural changes which would help significantly scale our applications, both internal and end-user facing, for the long term.
- Design the process and tools needed for teams across engineering disciplines to confidently test splitting our backend monolith into services.
- Build and improve libraries and tooling in areas such as Performance Testing, Functional Testing, Contract Testing, Regression Testing, and Data Anonymization pipelines.
- Lead the engineering efforts to develop and maintain services to automatically orchestrate the load test infrastructure.
- Evangelize best practices in performance and scalability engineering, participate in architecture design reviews.
- Experience scaling large scale web applications. Solid understanding of request processing, caching, queuing, data storage, partitioning, and replication.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Kotlin, Java, Scala), and ability to discuss trade-offs of a few programming languages.
- Experience with tools we use including Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Docker, Jenkins, Gatling, Pact, AWS
- Self directed and detail oriented with ability to come up with thorough analysis of production issues and design proposals.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent years of work experience.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.