Senior Software Engineer in Test
Remesh is one of the world's leading conversation platforms for engaging and understanding large groups of people - including customers, employees, prospects, or constituents. The Remesh platform uses AI and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we are fun!). We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry. We know what we're building is special, and we're looking for energetic people to help us create something extraordinary!
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will ensure high-quality, rapid software releases by guiding our product teams’ testing strategy and owning our automated regression testing.The following are the day-to-day responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer in Test:
- Work with other engineers and the product team to develop and execute test cases
- Understand our software and determine an appropriate automated testing strategy
- Identify tools and build our automated testing framework, including reporting
- Triage defects and advocate for customers
- Proactively identify weaknesses and defects in our application code, determine root causes and suggest fixes.
- Help scale our development team through mentorship and process improvement.
- 5+ years as a software engineer specializing in test
- Web application testing experience
- Experience designing and building automated testing frameworks
- Proficiency with standard testing methodologies
- Expert ability to analyze requirements, identify edge cases and develop test cases
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and methodical approach to problem solving
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience with Selenium and Page Object Model
- Located in or willing to relocate to New York City
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District