Brooklyn, NY or Remote within USA with EST time zone work hours
As a Senior Software Engineer - Frontend Web, you will be responsible for driving application development for Strongarm’s web-based administration and interactive data reporting applications.
Our products are used by thousands of industrial workers across Fortune 100 companies to ensure safety on the job. Strongarm’s safety platform is at the forefront of the emerging predictive safety field using wearable IoT sensors to reduce ergonomic injury (think back pain that has a lasting effect on employees and their families), contact tracing for covid-19, and a host of other safety applications
In this role, you will collaborate with designers, product managers, web engineers, mobile engineers, data engineers, devops, and client facing teams. You will work with team members located in different time zones.
Technical Qualifications / Key Skills
- 5+ years professional work experience
- Computer science, engineering or equivalent degree or bootcamp
- Experience building scalable solutions for millions of users
- Solid React experience using Typescript
- Proficiency with CSS and an eye for design details/UX considerations
- Strong unit and integration testing experience (Cypress, Jest, pytest, junit etc)
- Experience with UX monitoring tools (Hotjar, Fullstory, etc)
- Experience with visualization tools like d3.js, highcharts, etc.
- Deep understanding of frontend architecture best practices especially with single page applications
- Deep experience with performance optimization at scale
- Experience working with RESTful and GraphQL Apis
- Experience leading projects and mentoring junior team members
- Experience working with monitoring and analytics tools
- Proficiency with design tools (Invision, Zeppelin, Figma, Sketch, etc)
- Experience collaborating with remote developers across timezones
- Progressive web apps (PWAs) and service workers
- Open source contributor
StrongArm Technologies is an equal opportunity employer