Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Programmatic team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Senior Software Engineer you will build and expand upon the frameworks and infrastructure of IAS’ core ad verification, analytics and anti ad fraud software products.
The ideal candidate is naturally curious, dedicated, detailed-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment. You should be able to not take yourself too seriously as well.
What you’ll get to do:
- Lead the entire software lifecycle including hands-on development, code reviews, testing, deployment, and documentation for the edge collection and decisioning systems
- Contribute to new programmatic reporting initiatives
- Architect, design, code and maintain components for aggregating tens of billions of daily transactions
- Work with Product Management to ensure that all reporting requirements are met
- Mentor junior developers
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- 5+ years of recent hands-on Java development
- Great understanding of designing for performance, scalability, and reliability
- Understanding of full software development life cycle, agile development and continuous integration
- Expertise on any Framework like SPRING, Hibernate, etc.
- Understanding of database fundamentals and advanced SQL knowledge
- In-depth understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, and/or JasperSoft
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences, verbally and in writing
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
What puts you over the top:
- Experience in AdTech or Programmatic
- Experience in AWS or other cloud technologies
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.