Senior Software Engineer at Bluecore
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Design, architect, and build performant, reliable, high-quality systems at scale
- Own projects end-to-end, including gathering requirements, crafting, implementing, testing, deploying, and maintaining systems
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, data scientists, and engineers to deliver high quality products
- Coaching and growing junior developers through mentorship and leading by example
- 5-8 years of meaningful professional experience
- B.E./B.S. in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Computer Engineering, (iii) Information Sciences, (iv) Electronics, (v) Mathematics or relevant field/equivalent work experience
- Significant programming expertise.
- Experience with languages such as Python, C++, Java, or Go is a plus
- Track record of delivering high quality products
- Passion for learning new technologies and developing skills
- Knack for getting things done, whether it be independently or in a team
- Experience/Passion for exploring diverse fields such as Machine Learning, AI, microservice architecture
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.