Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer at Ohi, you will be building the technical systems and products that the business will need to quickly scale and grow. You will be part of a team that prioritizes testing, collaboration, personal development, and getting things done. You will be part of a company that is trying to provide consumers with a faster, better, and more sustainable experience by enabling e-commerce companies to use our platform.
- Create and iterate on systems and products that our and business and our clients love
- Build collaborative relationships with Operations and Sales leaders
- Bring best in class engineering process into a new organization to enable the engineering team to work effectively at speed with high quality
- Document your activities to enable the team to work quickly and independently
- Develop creative new ideas for how to meet our team goals
- You are stack agnostic and willing to work with solutions the solve problems
- Desire to iterate constantly as we learn from our clients’ needs and build a product that supports all consumers of it
- You are able to articulate and explain technical restrictions to non-technical members of the team and explain various tradeoffs that exist
- You have organized large product builds into a deployable and manageable release cycle
- You are self-directed and effective at managing your time
Ohi is building the “Amazon Prime Now” experience for e-commerce brands, providing Amazon levels of speed and data intelligence to every other company. Our platform helps e-commerce companies position inventory into micro-warehouses within cities, and provides the technology to enable fulfillment from these spaces – replacing the existing 3PL network with one capable of doing one-day and same-day delivery at a low cost. We are located in NYC in Grand Central Tech.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.