Senior Software Engineer at Analytical Flavor Systems
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:28 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, June 18, 2020
Analytical Flavor Systems is the Series A predictive analytics company behind Gastrograph AI, a machine learning and artificial intelligence platform for modeling human sensory perception and predicting consumer preference of food and beverage products. We help food and beverage companies develop new products, enter new markets, and optimize their existing brands.
We are seeking senior software engineers with experience in React, GraphQL, and React Native. Any additional experience and/or interest in sensory science or food manufacturing is a plus!
- 5+ years professional software engineering experience
- Experience building scalable systems
- Experience in React, React Native, and GraphQL
- Has experience working with fast-paced, growing companies
- Exposure to Typescript and Postgraphile
- Experience with tools like Apache Airflow or Luigi
- Exposure to R
At Analytical Flavor Systems, you have the opportunity to grow with a thriving company that is looking to revolutionize the food and beverage industry. We have a collaborative and supportive work environment that holds quality to a high standard, not only with our work but with our people. Do you believe you can rise to the challenge?
In addition to competitive salaries, Analytical Flavor Systems provides employees with an outstanding benefits package:
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% coverage of Short-term Disability Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation and Sick time
- Employees choose between a company-sponsored transit reimbursement or gym contribution to ClassPass, NYHRC, or TSI
Analytical Flavor Systems provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
Read Full Job Description