Senior Software Engineer at EPAM Systems
Named as one of Fortunes’ 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 30,100+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing mind-blowing solutions for complex problems. You are a true techie at heart. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Software Engineer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Will produce code in the different internal applications across Corp Eng that need to migrate to the new UI frameworks.
- Will perform UI framework migrations to meet prioritized milestones. This includes, but is not limited to, migrating user interfaces from the current UI framework (GWT, Angular, Django, Flutter, etc.) to a new frontend technology (ACX and/or Boq Web), adapting the applications and all other running code to re-implement the functionality from the old to new systems including replacing the asynchronous communication between the client and the server, refactoring as necessary to ease future maintenance. In all cases, the functionality of the applications, running should not change, unless explicitly specified.
- Fixing any code issues/problems related to the migration work, including but not limited to broken code and out-of-date code.
- Interacting with other developers, quality control engineer(s) and other stakeholders to ensure solutions.
- Creating and maintaining and detailed documentation of all systems, processes and contact information necessary related to migration work.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Java Back-end skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Comfortable working across the entire engineering stack
- Strong communication skills to help clarify and prioritize customer requests
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance