Senior Software Engineer at EPAM Systems
Named as one of Fortunes’ 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 30,100+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Software Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Development of high-quality software for server side applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Contribution to the architecture and implementation of changes across our product base.
- Development of detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Collaboration with fellow developers, designers and analysts to solve problems.
- Creation and improvement existing reusable components.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- A degree in an associated field and/or other advanced certification along with significant experience
- 3+ years of experience of server-side development using Typescript
- Fluent in middle-tier technology (REST)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins and Hudson) and source control systems (Subversion, Git)
- Disciplined approach to testing, automated testing (JUnit), and quality assurance
NICE TO HAVE
- Any experience of server-side development using Haxe
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance