You will be responsible for implementation of marketing automation programs that adhere to industry and platform best practices. As a senior developer, you will lead development and delivery in configuration, coding and testing of marketing campaigns, cross platform integrations and cross channel deployments. Perform technical analysis, effort estimation, architectural fit and compliance evaluation and delivery quality; identify solutions in data configurations, audience build and marketing cloud integrations. Work with business teams to define ideal processes; develop concepts for improving efficiency and maximizing marketing platform capabilities.
- Work with functional leads and or managers and sometimes directly with business owners to solution and implement complex marketing programs.
- Support in technical discovery, effort estimation and implementation of comprehensive solutions, including process flow/maps, integration points and data models for marketing automation.
- Implement complex lifecycle programs (multi-touch, multi-channel) using journey orchestration tools and development of triggers and transactional messages.
- Configure omni-channel marketing programs (Email, SMS, Push, In App, Social, etc.) including development of responsive templates, content blocks and code logic for personalization and 1:1 messaging.
- Provide recommendations for complex user stories based on business requirements, product functionality and best practices.
- Ensure development and testing protocols are adhered to during all phases of the campaign lifecycle.
- Troubleshoot issues pertaining to code, configuration, data or technical issues with marketing systems.
- Provide technical guidance in ensuring optimal execution and implementation of marketing campaigns and any enhancement work with applications.
- Work with technical discipline owners and experts to maintain a clear understanding and awareness of current technical standards and direction; provide feedback on standards based on extensive experience with complex, varied projects with MarTech Systems.
- Develop and periodically assess procedures for strong cross-functional collaboration and communication.
- Establish Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensure that all projects supported meet or exceed stated SLAs.
- Maintain and contribute to the knowledge base on best practices, configuration guides, troubleshooting steps and issue resolution for marketing automation programs.
- Interact with customers and staff on technical design issues and resolutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT-related field or equivalent years of experience, including direct experience working for a Global Organization and/or providing cross-cultural support.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing solutions in the marketing technology domain, having a strong understanding of various stages of the campaign lifecycle and managing complex marketing automation.
- Experience with SQL, SOAP/Restful APIs, cross-cloud implementation would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Marketing Technology systems such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Braze would be a plus.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and apply good judgment.
- Must be able to work within a team both as a leader and as a team member.
- Must have good documentation skills.
- Must be able to convey knowledge to customers, peers, and managers of widely diverse skill levels.
- Advanced ability to analyze, evaluate and solve problems, based on an in-depth knowledge of business trends as well as organizational objectives.
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focus, strong relationships with business stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion and drive for technology as a service and business enabler.
- Enforce KPIs used for measuring results and performing look-backs on completed projects.
- Ability to identify overlapping projects and make appropriate recommendations on course of action to properly influence others.
- Ability to follow through on open issues and projects and bring them to a conclusion.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.